2 or 3 chicken breasts
22oz can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of chicken broth
3 celery stalks
Salt and Pepper
2 cans of biscuits
1. Preheat oven at 375F.
2. Cook the chicken almost all the way through and chop it up in small pieces.
3. Chop the potato, carrots, and celery up small (next time I am using carrots and peas). Cook the veggies until tender.
4. Mix the cream of chicken and the chicken broth together. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the chicken and veggies to the bowl and mix well.
6. Take each biscuit and flatten them as much as you can. Place them in a greased muffin tin. Spoon the mixture in.
7. Cook at 375F for 20min.