This is kid friendly and doesn’t take too long to make, which is perfect for working moms.
– Chicken breasts
– Panko breadcrumbs
– 2 or 3 eggs
– Tomato sauce
– Salt and Pepper
– Pre-heat oven at 400F.
– Pound your chicken until it’s thin.
– Salt and Pepper to taste.
– Dredge in flour, shake excess off.
– Dip in the egg.
– Coat in panko crumbs (I added pepper to the panko).
– Brown in the skillet until the crumbs are browned 4-5min on each side.
– Put all the chicken pieces in a glass pan.
– Cover all the pieces with mozzarella and top with parmesan.
– Cook for about 10min or until your chicken is cooked through.
– I did not make my own tomato sauce. As a working mom, getting a sauce from a jar is a shortcut I take. Pick your fav sauce!